Wednesday, December 26, 2012

LOVE BEATLES

 currently love to hear The beatles,Mocca n Jason Mraz songsss..xdala recently pn..dah hampir 6 bulan dah aku doh play hari2 lagus2 nih..not bad..not heavy songs..hehehe
this is one of the beatles,

THE BEATLES-DO YOU WANT TO KNOW A SECRET

You'll never know how much I really love you.
You'll never know how much I really care.

Listen,
Do you want to know a secret?,
Do you promise not to tell?, whoa oh, oh.

Closer,
Let me whisper in your ear,
Say the words you long to hear,
I'm in love with you.
Listen,
Do you want to know a secret?,
Do you promise not to tell?, whoa oh, oh.

Closer,
Let me whisper in your ear,
Say the words you long to hear,
I'm in love with you.

I've known the secret for a week or two,
Nobody knows, just we two.

Listen,
Do you want to know a secret?,
Do you promise not to tell?, whoa oh, oh.

Closer,
Let me whisper in your ear,
Say the words you long to hear,
I'm in love with you.

#lama sudah x update..aku ramal blog ni akan terkubur sepenuhnya bila aku kerja@kawen nanti...based on my observations lah..adalah sorang dua tiga empat lima yg aku knl mcm ni...hahaha

jom siapkan FYP..gila bebeng payah topic aku..mcm buat master, experimentation pn payah jugak...rumitttt....one of my apparatus in the experiment is PLATINUM WIRE..it cost rm2000 for just 2 metres and the thickness is just like benang...damn mahallllll...tu tak campuq barang lain lg..naseb baek bukan guna duit aku..hehehe..
.tp yg sedih nya..aku cuti sem japgi seminggu je..aku kena dtg uia awl seminggu cz nk buat experiment pojek FYP part 2..wish me luck dear...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gudluck ! :)